Sunday, February 19, 2012

Small Extras

I finally received my phone plug that I ordered from ebay! It's a cute little flower and I'm expecting another one to arrive soon.
It was poorly packaged when i received it =_= Like so:




It doesn't quite sit perfectly on my phone due to my case but it's good enough =)



Annnnd also! I finally received two pairs of new circle lense: GEO Princess Mimi Chocolate Brown & GEO Cafe Latte!
Can't wait to try them~I have high hopes especially the Chocolate Brown ^^,

xox

Ps. I know I'm posting a lot in one day but this is what happens when you're Net is capped!!! D=

1 comment:

  1. Hey Anne the dress is very fitted and thick on the front with multiple layers so I just skip on it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and I appreciate all your comments ^_^