Friday, February 10, 2012

First Outfit Post *sweats bullets* + My First Mac =)

I love to dress up all glam every now and then and normally I'd photowhore like no tomorrow (pretty sure most self-vain girls do lol) but a lot of times I wish I could take more outfit posts. And this is the first one I've done since owning a DSLR and I must say, tripod is especially useful as times like these!!!

It doesn't look as "pro" as some of lookbook models but hey everyone starts somewhere >< Dress is from DFO. The store didn't have name just huge signs saying Clearance inside. I adore these kind of dresses lately! Especially the bottom part...I love the way it flies behind as I walk :3 My only problem would be the band around the stomach. It's super tight!! Getting into the dress is no problems but getting out is a whole different story! I feel like I need to lose more weight =( Belt: Valley Girl


This lovely "Moon and Sun" bracelet (as it called according to the tag) was from Lovisa.

These shoes are.a.pain. =_= Given to me by someone for my birthday last year. They are from the brand London Rebel. May I say, worst brand ever!!! I have personally purchased shoes from there and it is just not worth it!!
They are cheap (only reason why I bought them), has no support whatsoever inside and gives me problems whenever I wear them ie. blisters and/or almost falling over because the outer sole is easily worn out.
So why do I still have them? I have no more heels left >_< So at the moment, I am just waiting for the autumn/winter shoes to come so I can buy a similar pair then throw these out!!!


My face yo!!!
HI


To finish off these post, I just wanted to let everyone know I am now a proud and happy owner of a Macbook Pro =) it's so beautiful <3 Took almost of my savings but it will be worth it when it comes to actually using in uni. At the moment I'm using it to watch movies LOL



xox

4 comments:

  1. Yowch-- sorry those shoes kill your feet. D: Have you thought about perhaps getting an in-sole or a liner for them? Until you get a pair of look-alikes, anyway?...

    Ah, in any case, that dress looks LOVELY on you! And you have such a nice figure-- I don't see any extra need to lose weight based upon that. o:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiii ~~~
      Ngaaaw thank you so much for your compliments ! =)
      Yesh I've bought insoles for them but only helps with the balls of the feet...they still rub on the sides =( Uni is starting soon so I won't be wearing them as often ~
      xox

      Delete
  2. love the outfit babw.. ure really pretty!
    good to see a fellow brisbanite :D
    following hun

    follow me back if u like xx
    http://makemeuppink25.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG YOUR BLOG IS LIKE HEAVEN <3 <3
      Soooo much makeup xD Definitely following you ~~

      And thank you so much for your comment =)
      Really appreciate it !
      xox

      Delete

Thank you for reading and I appreciate all your comments ^_^