Sunday, April 4, 2010

Devil wears Prada

I remember the first time I watched it, I had no clue as to what PRADA was. Partly the reason was because I was still young and didn't care about designer brands.

After that I quite enjoyed the movie, watching the main character transform from this average-looking girl to this glamorous girl who knew her stuff.

This movie was on again tonight. This time watching I was watching for the camera angles and how they filmed it. My first favourite scene is at the VERY beginning when these 3-4 different women are seen putting on their clothes and it cuts to each person pulling on the same item of clothing.

My next favourite scene is when the main character begins to dress more fashionably. She crosses the road wearing one outfit then a truck drives past and it shows her wearing a different outfit. She enters the building wearing like a brown jacket and as she walks past the wall her clothes change to another outfit.

I know it's just the editing but I like it.
Doing that second scene I was talking must've taken a while but must've been fun for Anne Hathaway, dressing up in all those different outfits~

I really need (and want)to watch more movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and I appreciate all your comments ^_^