Now have been uploaded on my vimeo account.
Both projects used Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro.
No tutorial was based on for this project.
I've been concentrating on this project for ages! Like, over a month, editing the sequence and working on the after effect scenes.
Kept having to redo storyboards, did animatics and doing test runs.
I had so much help with this from my teachers, in particular a teacher who actually graduated from Film School so he knew what he was doing =D
- comping the 'evil' girl in the mirror to make it as the reflection
- glow jumping up and down on the mirror
- glow around the hand coming out of the mirror and making it pulsate
- ripple on the mirror as the hand/arm was coming out
- lens flare and some other light preset was used to create that big flash of light
Soft Drink, Anyone?
Second project was based on a tutorial on videocopilot.net, in particular this one: 88. Disintegration
The editing (Premiere Pro) for this video was really easy but the After Effects was a different story. I remember doing that damn tutorial 3 times until I got it right. Actually, even now, I'm not fully satisfied with it but I'm content with what I've done. I know the smoke at the end could definitely be fixed.