Friday, May 4, 2012

[REVIEW] Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque


I first learned about this hair care product through another blogger and was immediately interested in it. My hair has been through so much damage (dyeing, blow drying, straightening & curling blah so much ==) so I had been on the lookout for a haircare product.

So...What is it?
According to the website, it states: "Our Deep Repair Masque is a hair reconstructor that will penetrate and rebuild damaged hair for improved shine and elasticity.
- Enriched with Macadamia & Argan oils
- Deep nourishment & long-lasting conditioning
- Ultra-conditioning hair reconstruction.

It's a 250ml/8.5 fl oz tub. The product itself is thick and rich and looks kind of gross to me T__T

How to Use?
Liberally comb through clean, wet hair and allow up to seven (7) minutes of penetration before rinsing.

I use my hands/fingers to scoop out the product then apply to my hair. Applying is pretty easy and isn't messy.
The tricky thing about the instructions it doesn't say whether to wash out with warm or cold water...so I've been using cold water to rinse it, since I heard cold water can help make your hair less frizzy. After I wash out, my hair is SUPERRR SMOOTH & SILKY!

This part really confused me as I was washing the product out. I could FEEL instantly how smooth my hair was and kept washing & washing, thinking the product was still in my hair but it wasn't! My hair was silky and felt so GOOD to touch (that sounds weird...), I couldn't stop touching my hair after I did the treatment~

Negatives About the Product

  • The Price T_T

I had to buy this for around $40AUD and that is expensive ><

Final Verdict
I love how amazing and lovely my hair feels after using it but I'm not going to repurchase. I'm certain there are other haircare products that can do the same thing for a lower price.

xxo
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and I appreciate all your comments ^_^