Friday, May 21, 2010

SHOPPING IS GOOD!

Good for me but not so good for my savings!

Today I went out to the city and bought a few things that my mother could think as 'useless' and 'waste of money' lol

I went to Bardot and as soon as I walked in I saw the accessories rack. And I came across this cute bow/ribbon bracelet! There was another one that had three rows of pearls with a bow attached to it but that looked too OTT so I went with the simpler one, easy to wear every day!


I'm still a lil confused about the actual bow part coz I duno if it's upside or not..

I also came across two necklaces down to less than half price =D
Both were originally $20.00 but were down to $7.50 ~ And yes as soon as I saw the bow one I got it !


In total it was, like, $32?

I also got Revlon Photoready Pressed Powder in Fair/Light and Revlon Matte Lipstick in 002 Pink Pout~ I was actually planning on getting the liquid foundation and the latest lipstick range: Colorburst , however colors didn't suit my skintone T_T


The lipstick has got quite a nice pink color to it but not as vibrant as stock photo. I probably won't use the new powder until I've run out of my current one ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and I appreciate all your comments ^_^