Sunday, April 8, 2012

I have pink leopard nails =D

Should have been working on pre-production work for an upcoming video assessment but nah xD Will stress out about it tonight ~ I'm going clubbing tomorrow night so wanted to be something pretty for it xD
This is my first attempt at leopard print and I'm quite pleased with it!

IMG_4133
Nail polish used:
- Unknown base coat
- OPI I Think in Pink
- Revlon 305 Sublime Strawberry
- Ulta 3 Black Satin
- Unknown silver glitter polish
- China Glaze Top Coat

A small paintbrush was also used but not pictured~

My new nails match my phone case and even my Hello Kitty cushion keke ~~
IMG_4141
IMG_4142


See how this will last before I'm sick of them !

xox
Anne

4 comments:

  1. pink leopard is so cute!!so pretty!!~~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your post and your blog.
    so inspired.followed!
    mind to follow back my blog? thanks

    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and yes I will check out your blog!

      Delete

Thank you for reading and I appreciate all your comments ^_^