Friday, December 30, 2011

[[Quick updates]] Shopping!

Really slack with blog posts lately due to working and lack of exciting things happening. But this week was great!

Started the week off with Boxing Day shopping with bf at DFO. I was really "urrrgh" when he told me he'd pick me up at 9am to go the shopping center, which turned out to be a good thing because yeah he was right! It was hard to get a car park that early! There was a lot of items on sale but I just didn't buy as much as I did last year...I just didn't find the need to buy new clothes, shoes or jewellery even if they were on sale =\ I'm so close yet so far from buying the two things that I actually want!!! (Rages!!)

But despite that, I did also buy two singlets from Jay Jay's just to wear to sleep lol and two cute mugs from DFO! One just has a heart pattern all over and the other has 3 cupcakes decorated around it =) My bf was all like,"Are you serious? Why are you buying two?! You just need one! You can just wash it and reuse it! Why buy two?!" ahahaha xD He's a believer in not wasting things or buying unnecessary things ~ *coughsforexamplemymugscoughs*


But the most expensive purchase of that day was Clinique's All About Eyes Rich eye cream. The area around my eyes have been extremely dry and it's a pain whenever I apply concealer on because the makeup just sticks onto the dry areas ><


According to the Clinique website it states:

"Moisture-rich formula diminishes the look of undereye circles, shadows, puffs and fine lines-immediately and over time. Helps protect natural collagen production. De-puffs with soothing botanicals. Even strengthens skin's moisture barrier against common irritants."


And I gotta say this eye cream is pretty amazing. It is very moisturizing! But I have yet to see anything happen to my eye bags T_T That's the only part I'm doubtful on but we will see how it goes.

Annnnnnnnnnnd finally I went to Collette today before work and bought a packet of rings for half price ! Hooray for sales! LOL I actually was looking for a silver pair of dangly earrings but couldn't find any that I liked then these caught my eyes *___* Actually it was the bow that caught my eye haha

I like 3/5 of them ~ the other two are too plain and boring >< I like simple rings like the pearl and bow.

I'm going to go shopping again tomorrow because I've got my eye on this particular dress but I want to try it on before I buy!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and I appreciate all your comments ^_^