Monday, February 7, 2011

Went out to DFO today because I haven't been shopping in a long time. I don't usually shop at DFO but I felt like a change of scenery to the city and local shopping center.

I even met up with a high school friend and we went together.
Unfortunately I didn't buy much =( I was really looking forward to going to Forever New but it was a bit of disappointment when I didn't see anything I liked.

I did, however, buy a singlet and 3 pairs of sunnies. That's right. 3 PAIRS! Coz the store was having a promotion of buy 2 sunglasses & get third pair free xD Not that I needed 3 pairs but hey, I'm a girl after all ~


Ta-dah!



It's got a bow on it !!! *love*
Not quite a fan of the frame style but look, a bow!



My fave pair of the 3 sunnies. Color. Style. Design. Perfect.



Liking the animal design on the side...not sure what the G stands for tho =\




It came with these flimsy cases that are terrible and offer no proper protection so I'm off to look for a nice one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and I appreciate all your comments ^_^