Saturday, September 3, 2011

Another Yesstyle order!!!

A few days ago, my friend and I placed an order through Yesstyle since they were having a special promo for Australians, that if customers spend more than $99 worth then shipping would be FREE!!! Of course we both jumped aboard ! Normally it's $150 & more to get free shipping. It's been a while since I've done some serious shopping and with this order, I'm going to have to force myself not to buy anything (clothes-wise) in the next 2 months~!

I've ordered through Yesstyle twice previously and I've been pretty satisfied with the clothes condition. They're not cheap and flimsy, like other asian fashion sites I've tried and good quality!

This is what I ordered:






My friend ordered these:




These are expected to ship out on the 12th of September! Can't wait! =D

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I can't wait to see you try them on! They're so pretty <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and I appreciate all your comments ^_^